RSS

Family...

This particular entry is dedicated to all my family members (whether they read this or not).

Babah: Why did you have to work all the way in Paris? I'm here alone...

Mama: Why did you have to follow Babah to Paris? I'm really lonely here... Furthermore, I'm in Sarawak alone!

Abg: Why did your holidays must be different from mine? No fair! Everytime I go back to Parit Buntar, I'm alone in the big, empty house...

Abg Chik: Why did the government pick you to go to PLKN? That makes me more and more lonely!

Naim: Why did you have to follow Babah and Mama to Paris? You can school here in Malaysia, what!

Nadia: Why go to Paris when you can just study here?

Everyone mentioned above: Please be in the house when I come back... I really miss seeing your faces. Especially Mama and Babah! LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT!

With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

2 comments:

me said...

Awhh... Don't be so sad lah. Kan ada kawan2 pe kat sini.. :]

Are-Peace Archie said...

x best la kawan2 je...
mesti ada family gak...
baru best..