RSS

2011: The Life So Far...

It's been a while since the last time I updated my blog, and truth be told, I don't exactly know what to write here anymore... Words of wisdom? I'm not worthy enough to actually ADVICE someone... haha...

Anyway, 2011 has started with a BANG and some HONKS for me, thanks to the fireworks in Lumut and also the harmonious honks of the warships in Naval Base, Lumut.. The celebration was done in a not-so-big-and-grand way at Wisma Samudera... hehe..

Oh, what else? Haha.. DRIVING LESSONS! Kinda lame, but yeah. I've just started taking driving lessons... Late, right? My own mistake, really coz I didn't take any driving lessons while waiting for the results of my college applications to come out... haha.. SILLY ME.. :p

Hmm... What else? Oh, LOTS AND LOTS OF READING! Which is actually a really good thing because that is a really good and healthy (and I mean 'healthy') way to actually spend your free time... I've finished Breaking Dawn, The 39 Clues #10, Pride & Prejudice, Northern Lights (The Golden Compass) and now I'm reading Chronicles of Nick: Infinity... After this? It's Inkheart Trilogy, which I will bring to New Zealand with me...

Also, we had our briefing earlier this week (18 & 19 Jan) and we've been told about our flight details... Wah, 3 more weeks and I'll be flying to New Zealand! AAAARRRGGGHH!!! Can't believe it that we actually flying there EARLY! I kinda expect we are flying on 15th and above coz we are registering on 28th Feb... I mean, why so early??? Hadoi...

And truth be told, I'm not actually ready yet to go there... There are still an abundance of things to do here, a lot more people to say goodbye to before I take off... Hmm... Guess time flies really fast, huh?

And speaking of time, I better stop here... I don't want to babble a lot about this.. Well, if I didn't update later this month, expect me to update from New Zealand!

Till then, have a good day/week/weekend!

With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

0 comments: