RSS

2 weeks to Raya... So Many Things to Buy...

A title suitable for a girl/woman... But this time, it affects me!!!

Since I'm in Kuching, SARAWAK which is famous for a special food called KEK LAPIS, my family had asked me to but some for them... Gues how many???

23 CAKES ALTOGETHER!!!

Just imagine how on earth am I suppose to bring back 23 CAKES for Raya??? Haihs...

That's not all... I still have my TO-BUY list that I want to fulfill... Novels to buy, some new clothes, and maybe a new pair of shoes.

Not to mention a suit for ANNUAL DINNER this year, WITH A MASK to go with it...

Hmm... Wonder if I can manage...

With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

2 comments:

Nurul Izyani Yaacob said...

Relax. Still got time to find those cakes. Hehe

me said...

m sure u'll be able to manage.. =]