RSS

Aidilfitri 2009... Family, Friends, Final Exam, Computer, FACEBOOK...

It's the 6th day of Aidilfitri... I guess, it's still not TOO LATE for me to wish all my readers here SALAM AIDILFITRI!!! It's been a while (or, better yet a week) since the last time I updated my blog... Hmm... New developments? Gossips? Interesting incidents to tell? Well, let's see...

1) Aidilfitri 2009 - Family
This year, my Aidilfitri's almost complete... My mom came back for Raya!!! Weehoo~~~ I was so happy to see her at the house when I arrived... A short handshake, followed by a very LONG, STRONG HUG!! Huhuhu... I REALLY MISS MY MOM... Too bad my dad didn't come back... He has to work over in Paris. Damn...

2) Aidilfitri 2009 - Friends
Some friends do wish me a very HAPPY AIDILFITRI... I'm really sorry for not being able to reply to those texts on my phone... OUT OF CREDITS... Hehehe... Thanks a lot to those who wish me, whether on Facebook or SMS, I really appreciate it!

3) Aidilfitri 2009 - Final Exam
Out of topic, isn't it? Still, FINAL EXAM's just around the corner... The urge to study is so tempting... THE MERCHANT OF VENICE and TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD to be re-read, short stories to re-study and LITERARY DEVICES to be memorized.. Haihs... Who said life is easy??

4) Aidilfitri 2009 - Computer
Why computer? Heh, since I came back, my brothers have been wanting to use my COMPUTER to FACEBOOK... Hadoi, seems like I'm the only one with the INTERNET CONNECTION... Huhuhu

5) Aidilfitri 2009 - Facebook
And again, as usual, the MOST TEMPTING thing of all, FACEBOOK... Can't say much... Hehehe...

Well, that's about it... Pictures?? I'll try and put them up in my next entry when I'm back in BATU LINTANG...

With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

1 comments:

Cikgu Saifuddin said...

salam...cantik blog. :)