RSS

Open Hostel Day In Conjunction with Aidilfitri Celebration 2009

Another entry... This time, quite interesting since this would be the first time (or is it the second?) I am posting this annual event, apart from Annual Dinner...

HARI ASRAMA TERBUKA & RAMAH TAMAH AIDILFITRI 2009

As the title above explain (or for those who don't understand Malay, the main title of this entry is the translation to it), the hostels will be open to public (I wonder if this is correct). This would be the best bit, ESPECIALLY for boys...

BOYS CAN VISIT THE GIRLS' HOSTELS AND VICE VERSA

So, I wonder: would ANYTHING happen this year? So far, no news from LAST YEAR'S CELEBRATION. I wonder if this year's would be the first...

Care to bet who? Or better yet, WOULD YOU WANT TO BE CAUGHT BY THE LECTURERS DOING GOD-KNOWS-WHAT IN YOUR ROOM OR YOUR BOYFRIEND'S/GIRLFRIEND'S ROOM?

With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

P/S: I am not trying to be GOSSIP GIRL/BOY here... Just wondering... XOXO :p

1 comments:

chris federick said...

hi fellow bloggers, i've just changed my URL. Hope you will relink me again. thx.

http://chrisblitz.blogspot.com