RSS

AS ALWAYS, HISTORY TENDS TO REPEAT ITSELF...

Wondering my post this time's like that? To be honest, the one I said on my last post (refer here) happened again this year. THEY ALWAYS FORGET IT WHEN I'M NOT AROUND... I guess it is true, once I disappear, people will forget me unless I CALL/TEXT THEM FIRST...

That's one reason why my post's title is like that. Another reason is this: ANNUAL DINNER IS BACK! And, it's TONIGHT...

EVENT: IPGM KAMPUS BATU LINTANG'S ANNUAL DINNER 2009
THEME: MASQUERADE BALL
VENUE: RAINFOREST BALLROOM, FOUR POINTS HOTEL, KUCHING
DATE: 30TH OCTOBER 2009
TIME: 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM

Hmm.. This year's gonna be different than last year's. Last year's theme was only WHITE, BLUE & BLACK. This year, it's MASQUERADE BALL! Masks will be worn, people will be in disguises and most people won't be able to recognize each other! Hahaha!!!

TONIGHT'S GONNA BE A NIGHT TO REMEMBER!

With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

P/S: A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Hafiz Azly, Suhairie and Nurul Najihah... Korang dah tua hari ni!!! Hehehe... For Hafiz Azly and Suhairie, ENJOY TONIGHT! Anggap macam korang punya birthday party.. Hehehe

1 comments:

chris federick said...

aaaa masquerade, something like our tesl event this year... arabian masquerade. weird. Enjoy wearing your mask!