RSS

Mr. Khairuddin Babbles Again...

I hate it babbling around.. Especially babbling it here coz my mum and dad will surely KILL me once they read this (which I'm hoping they won't). This babble goes to some of my COHORT members.. What is it about?

RESPECT

I truly don't understand it.. Class is still going on. Without lecturer (she's on a meeting). I was giving the presentation in front. Guess what they do?

a) Sat there, listening to my talk (which was about teenagers' behaviours today)
b) Play games on their lappies
c) Talk/chat with their other PEEPS
d) WALK OUT THE CLASS AS IF NOBODY'S THERE...

I think you can actually guess what's the answer..

So, my next question would be: SHOULD THEY DO THAT??

a) Should because AGAMA CLASS IS SO DAMN BORING
b) Shouldn't because the lecturer wants us to stay in class
c) Should because USTAZAH is NOT AROUND
d) Should because WE DON'T GIVE A DAM ABOUT WHAT HAFIZ IS TALKING ABOUT IN FRONT. WE DON'T WANT ANYMORE DAMN CLASSES, OKAY!
e) Shouldn't because someone is talking in front, giving one of the most important talks about who might be YOUR STUDENTS WHEN YOU TEACH IN SCHOOL...

Pick your answer..

With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

0 comments: