RSS

Books, Books, Books.. (Entry on How to Waste Your Money)

Weird title, huh? But, this actually happened to me.. Even now!!

Remember that I told you about my reading list? (Click here for more info) Well, that list has increased!!! What am I supposed to do?? Huhu.. Last time was 97 books.. Now, it's about 115 books!!

What new books have I bought??

1) Doctor Who books (5 of them)
2) Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson
3) Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke
4) Blade of Fire by Stuart Hill (The Icemark Chronicles #2)
5) Hamlet by William Shakespeare
6) The Great Ghost Rescue by Eva Ibbotson
7) Artemis Fowl by Eion Cofler
8) Spellbound (A collection of fantasy short stories)

Well, more to come because I have 4 more books from The 39 Clues series and 4 more books from the Percy Jackson & The Olympians series to buy!!

With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

0 comments: