RSS

When There's Nothing To Do..

Dear readers,

If you are reading this, make sure you are prepared physically and mentally. This is because I am going to babble again.. Not about some particular events (like my previous posts) but about my own pathetic life.. A few events have occurred in the past few weeks and I think now would be the right time to actually say something about them.. Well, here goes..

1) Final Results
As you all have known, I took my final exams last October. I didn't post any of it here (I think I only post about my mock exam..) so, I figured you all might want to know what actually happened during the exam period.. Thanks to my best friend, Zariq Farhan, I was able to answer the papers with great confidence! And, of course, the results didn't come out (as in posted to our houses) so we didn't know. For all we know (and what our lecturers told us) we were to expect a phone call from our lecturers during the first week of holidays if we were to FAIL any of the papers. Well, I didn't get any phone calls so I PASSED! Phew, that was a relief! Now, 4 more years of degree to go through before posting and START BEING A REAL TEACHER...

2) Task for 1st Year Degree
Hard to believe? I think some of us may have experienced this already.. It's just sounds so stupid to me because we were to prepare a series of slideshows for our 1st Year Degree subjects.. And guess what? WE DIDN'T HAVE ANY BOOKS YET! Is it just me or the lecturers are starting to became weirder and weirder every day?? Hmm.. I wonder how should I do it cause we can't find the materials in the Internet..

3) Reading List
Hehehe.. SInce I LOVE READING, I guess it's not weird that I have a reading list for the holidays.. Guess how many books? 97 BOOKS ALTOGETHER!!! So, I guess I won't be able to finish reading them in time.. Hadoi.. What to do?? Huhuhu.. I guess I better continue reading once I finish with this entry..

4) Moving
Well, I already told you guys here and now, I am officially living in the Pangkalan TLDM, Lumut! Huhu.. It's been three days here (the actual moving date was 11th December) and we are still waiting for our stuff from Paris to arrive. It is already in Port Klang and will be brought here tomorrow (14th December).. So, the REAL BIG DAY is TOMORROW. Hee~~

Well, I guess that's pretty much it.. I almost wasted all of my December allowance (my mom will be furious when she reads this.. Did I mention she reads my blog too?) and now I'm pretty sure I can say that I'm broke.. Huhu.. With little money left, it's a good thing that I'm still on holidays here.. Hee~~ So, Mom, Dad, no offense but I NEED MONEY!! Hehehehe.... So, I'll be blogging sometime next week for another update when MY WHOLE FAMILY comes to my new home (grandmother, aunts, uncles and cousins will be filling every inch of this house)... So, till then!

With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin
Banglo B-5, Bukit Laksamana, Pangkalan TLDM, Lumut, Perak

0 comments: