RSS

Life Is Not How You Think It Is...

Well, this may sound weird but to me, life is not how I think it is.. Why??

1) Holidays
When most people say holidays are the best part of life, it is the WORST part of MY LIFE.. Without friends, one can be as depressed as one can be.. With nothing to do, we start to go back to our old habits of laziness, sleeping late (although some of us DO SLEEP LATE even when the holidays are WAY OVER), and worst, EAT, EAT, EAT, EAT, and EAT... We'll start getting fat because we only eat... We didn't do anything.. So, the ENERGY from the food we eat won't be used, resulting in them changing to FATS and basically, MAKE US FAT..

2) Chores/Work
Some people may like to do work.. Some may not.. Others will have to see if the work's necessary.. To me, it is ALL that I wrote.. Why do I like to do chores? WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO??? Why I don't like it? CAN'T I GET SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT FOR ME?? Why I have to see if it's necessary? BECAUSE THERE ARE A LOT OF DIFFERENT KINDS OF WORK AND SOME OF THEM MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE TO DO.. Usually, when I come to this doubts about work, I'll simply say "Oh, for God's sake! I can't just do this alone!"

3) Learning
Why do most teenagers rebel about school nowadays? Are they just being stupid? Or is it because they think that they can do better things than STUDYING? Well, if they actually think that, they are going to suffer in the future.. Why? EVERY JOB NOWADAYS REQUIRES AT LEAST A PASS IN SPM! Who's to blame on this problem? Parents? School? Teachers? Themselves? To me, EVERYONE IS TO BLAME, even the PUBLIC... Kinda inappropriate to the title of this post, but this is LIFE.. It's around us and most of us just didn't do anything except look and say "Who's child is that? Don't the parents know how to TEACH their children?" Parents should show how important it is for the children to go to school.. School should provide a really comfortable environment for the students to ACTUALLY COME TO SCHOOL.. Teachers should be kind, but also firm in TEACHING the future generations.. Students should know how BAD life can be WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE.. Public? Don't be scared to actually say something to the children who are doing inappropriate thing in front of you! They are our FUTURE GENERATION who will LEAD this COUNTRY we love.. Not doing anything is THE SAME AS GIVING AWAY THE INDEPENDENCE that we had achieved 52 years ago! So please, for the love of GOD, don't let our future generation rot away.. We need them as much as they need us!

There's more to this than what I just wrote above.. Every day, more and more teenagers fall to the DARK SIDE (you know what I mean). More work needs to be done and HOLIDAYS ARE NOT JUST MEANT FOR US TO SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING... For all I know, LIFE IS SHORT.. So make the best of it while we still ALIVE and BREATHING..

With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

0 comments: