RSS

Chain-Mails...

This entry is all about CHAIN-MAILS... Why?? It's a long story for I have LONG HATED this kind of things.. Let me make it short to the part when I actually decided to voice this thing out..

Just now, I logged on to my MySpace account and I saw a new message waiting for me.. So, I opened it.. This what it is telling me, in a short, translated way..

Please read this:
there was a kid.. aged 3.. born with no eyes and mouth..
he died..
if you don't forward this, he will come to you while you sleep..
he'll be lying beside you, staring you with his eye-less face..
he'll be on your ceiling, staring at you with his mouth-less face..
if you don't want to be disturbed, PLEASE forward this to your friends..

If you were to receive such a message, what would you do?? Because seriously, that is the MOST CHEAPEST WAY to scare people.. It is a possible that a baby would be born without eyes and mouth, IT IS FOR GOD TO DECIDE.. But, to actually do this? Only a STUPID person would do this...

A chain-mail is not to be used to scare people. It is NEVER MEANT TO BE USED AT ALL!!! If you really want to use it, why not using by spreading GOOD THINGS like spreading words about religious stuff? PEOPLE WILL DO MORE GOOD THINGS THAT WAY..

If you are among those who spread these things, PLEASE, stop spreading them.. There is one about a person who dreamed of meeting the Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. and it said if you don't spread it to 20 people, you will receive bad luck.. I have received that mail for more than I can actually count.. I didn't spread it, even if I have the time to do it.. I'm still here and nothing bad has happened to me!

So, please.. STOP THESE CHAIN-MAILS FROM SPREADING.. If it spreading about religious things, then DO SPREAD.. It is the least we can do to ask people to do some good in their lives (not that we never do anything good in our lives before)..

With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

P/S: This is why I feel a little bummed, especially after I was asked to join a cause on Facebook that to me, is utterly USELESS.. Especially about pictures..

0 comments: