RSS

New Look, New Name

As you guys have noticed when you guys open this blog, I've changed the looks and the name of this blog.. Let me explain why..

1) The Looks
Well, most of you (or all of you) have already know that I'll be an English teacher on 2014.. So, basically I'll be teaching Primary School (students ages between 7 and 12) which makes it significant for me to use this template.. Like it?? Find it and more here.

2) The Name
I've decided to change the name for two reasons:
1) Because the previous name (The Life and Times of A Future English Teacher) is WAY TOO LONG for this template.. Hehehe
2) Because this journey of mine in becoming the BEST English teacher is almost the same as a journey to school. We learn things, make mistakes and learn from them as we go on.. Significant? I think so!

Well, that's it for now.. Will blog later about the UNPACKING situation here in my house..

With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

0 comments: