RSS

WELCOMING 2010 - My Beautiful Life (Part 2)

Huhu.. One more day, and we will say GOODBYE to 2009 and HELLO to 2010.. Well, as promised (although most people would totally HATE this blog by now), here is the second part of my beautiful yet hectic life: Secondary School!!

Form 1
My first secondary school was SMK Methodist (ACS), Parit Buntar.. Went there with my friends Ooi Poh Vin, Paminder and Pavinder Kaur along with others.. (This doesn't mean I have forgotten all of my friends!) But, I only went there for a week (the orientation week, that is) and after that, I changed school to SMK Pekan Baru, Parit Buntar. Over there, I met some of my old friends (Nabila Farhana is one of them) and I took the elite Arabic class (1 Kelisa, they called it at the time). A year went by with some hectic memories of being scared away by a bug (thanks to Hadzwan!) and my brunch squished! My poor doughnuts! *sob sob* But, life goes on and I made it!

Form 2
This is where the true life began.. Hahaha.. Started comparing who has armpit hairs! (Disgusting, isn't it?) and also started taking care of Earth deeply (celebrated Earth Day).. But, the turning point of this year was this particular event... During the final year exam, I failed the Arabic test.. Guess what my Ustaz said? "Hafiz, next year, don't take Arabic as your subject for PMR. You won't succeed." Who is he to decide whether I should take a subject or not? And guess what?? Like my primary school Maths teacher, HE WAS SUED AS WELL!! Hahahaha.. Now, he does not teach Arabic anymore, just KKQ classes.. After that, things started to change...

Form 3
I was changed school again. This time, to my mother's school.. SMK Panglima Bukit Gantang.. New school, new friends.. This is where I met some of my greatest friends like Hanisah, Azahani, Taufiq and even my cousin Azmi! Hahaha.. After a few years, we are back at the same school. Haha.. Anyway, this was my PMR year together with the year my father went to Paris.. Huhu.. So, I took my PMR and eventually, I succeeded! 7As, to be exact! Huhu.. Arabic? I got a 'D' but at least I didn't fail! Thanks to Ustaz Tuan Lokman! Hehehe... So, after I took my PMR, my family and I waited for my eldest brother to take his SPM. Then, we all went to our father-Paris! I got my PMR results when we were in Aix En Province, France! Haha.. How cool is that??

Form 4
Still in SMK Panglima.. The saddest year of all.. While we were in Paris, we received news that my grandfather passed away. So, we had to rush back.. Hence, ended my beautiful time in Paris.. But, family comes first, so who give a damn about Paris! Started school 2 weeks late since we stayed in Paris until after Aidil Adha.. Got into 4 Sains 2.. Met some more new friends.. Zulfa, Ayuni, Syahidah, Rosnadiana, Izzah, Mastika among others.. This was also the year that my mom taught me in school! First she taught me Biology.. Then, she took over Maths! Adoi... Life has never been scarier! Haha.. Soon after, we received another news.. My father were to take over Kepten Musa's job at the Malaysian Embassy in Paris as the Defence Advisor! That means another 3 years in Paris!!! Oh, GOD!

Form 5
Since my parents are in Paris, I was to be left alone with my younger brother.. So, my mom told us to stay with my aunt in Kangar, Perlis.. Thus changing my school again.. This time, it is SMK Syed Hassan, Kangar.. This is where I met yet some more great friends! Nadiah, Amira, Asyraf, Atina, Ain, AIsar and Amir among others.. Since this was my SPM year, and it also happened that my dear aunt teaches Chemistry, she actually TORTURED me with Chemistry ONE WHOLE NIGHT! Well, that was only one time.. Hehe.. The rest, she sent me to tuition class.. Along with Physics and Additional Maths.. And guess what? I ALSO SUCCEEDED!! Out of 11 subjects that I took, I got 6As and 5Bs!! My GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT SO FAR! Weehoo~~~ I was also the only one in the school to get an A1 for Chemistry! I guess my aunt's torture worked after all! Hehehe... After I took my SPM papers, I went to stay with my parents in Paris until a week before the results came out.. Only then, I came back..

Wow, that was a LONG entry.. For tomorrow, NEW YEAR'S DAY, I'll be blogging about my recent life's activities... From the moment I stepped into IPGM Batu Lintang Campus until now.. Sounds boring, I know.. But, hey! I like telling stories!!

With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

P/S: This post is dedicated to my cousin Azmi, my friends Hanisah, Nadiah, Amira, Azahani, and others... Also to my beloved teachers Puan Sazlyna, Encik Affendi, Encik Syahrul Anuar, Encik Abdul Razak, Puan Norhayati (this has two, my BM teacher in Panglima and my dear aunt), Puan Suzana, Encik Leong Weng Kong and many others who I don't recall the names anymore.. Huhu.. I'M SORRY, TEACHERS!!!

2 comments:

chris federick said...

Happy new year. Nice makeover to ur blog.

ros_dkhp08 said...

haha..ada nama aku... ingat gak hg kat ak noh.. hahahhaha,...