RSS

WELCOMING 2010 - My Beautiful Life (Part 3)

Time really flies, isn't it? First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!! May this new year bring more and more good luck to us all.. Well, this will be my last post of tribute to my life.. COLLEGE!



Semester 1 (July-November 2008)

This was the time that I first stepped into SARAWAK! Huhuhu... Anyway, I registered with my aunt and uncle (since my parents are still in Paris at the time) and we went there on 13th (which was the day before, but you already know that..). The first of few friends I met: Hannah Nabilah Ghazali (on the plane) and Widad (at Holiday Inn). Also, I met Jason Wong in the registration room for my class.. (which was called Otago 5) Got through orientation week nicely (although I was not really well that time) and I also volunteered myself to be the emcee for Malam Mesra!! Alongside Afiqah Mohd Zaki, we made the audiences laughed! Hahaha... =)

Semester 2 (January-May 2009)

Started the semester with a blast! Welcomed the KPLI January 2009 Intakes and handled them through their orientation week... Not much happened except being chosen as one of the JPPs 2009-2010 session... Huhu.. ALso, Language Camp at Kedah in May and Mock Exam in March... Met some great friends (Ruhan, Puvana, Kangga, Deep Adeeba, and my interview-mate, EZALIA!!) Anybody can tell me anything exciting happened?? TELL ME!!!

Semester 3 (July-November 2009)
The last semester of Foundation Course... Again, not much happened.. Just some minor events like KPLI June 2009 Intake, Gawai & Tadau Kaamatan celebration, and FINAL EXAM.. Oh, also ANNUAL DINNER 2009 (Masquerade Theme) and TESL GALA NIGHT 2009 (Retro Theme)... Not forgetting welcoming our beloved PPISMP 2009 Intake juniors!

Which brings us to here and now... I have moved from Parit Buntar to Lumut, met some new friends, lost some... But hey, that's life! Still, much more to share and this Monday (4th January) I'll embark myself on a yet another journey to be the BEST English teacher ever!

With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

P/S: This post is dedicated to ALL IPGM Batu Lintang Campus people... Be it lecturers, students, EVERYONE!!! Hehe.. With love to friends Barbara Jane, Morrission Jement, Muhammad Azizi, Mira Rodzizan, Zariq Farhan, Nadzirah Roslan and HOTTAGO THE DIGGIDY RONGGENG CREW!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

nadzighah said...

Awhh.. Thanks hafiz! ='D