RSS

Total Anger.. I'm SORRY!!!

This post is here due to my recent post on smokers below..

Personally, YES.. I loathe smokers.. But, I can't help it, right? Smokers are ALL around us.. Even in our own family! So, I can't really stop them.. Only they can stop themselves..

So, to those smokers who were DISTURBED by my post, I'M REALLY SORRY! My condition that night forced my anger to be at the fullest! So, out goes the last post..

But, the message is still the same.. Please, stop smoking.. Especially in public places.. You could be sued!

With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

P/S: This post and the last one has no intention WHATSOEVER in making smokers mad.. I'm just pointing out what I think of smokers and what they should do.. The hatred part last night was totally out of my vocabulary. It was there because I was moody that night.. With my condition, anything can come out.. SORRY AGAIN!

0 comments: