RSS

Smokers In Campus - SOMEONE PLEASE STOP THEM!!!!!!

This post is LITERALLY killing me... I don't care what will happen to me after this.. TOTAL ISOLATION? BULLIED? Been there, FACED THOSE! This time, someone should really take note; ESPECIALLY THE LECTURERS!!!

I know it is actually BEYOND my power to actually STOP THESE MINIONS from smoking.. I mean, they've been doing that since BEFORE they enter this SACRED PLACE... Aren't they aware of the rule whereby NO SMOKING INSIDE THE CAMPUS??

I seriously am weak when among smokers.. The smoke can actually MAKE ME HARD TO BREATHE! This has happened to me TWICE in my life.. This is the THIRD time.. If I'm not in class tomorrow, that means I'm in the hospital...

First time? When I was in an English Camp back in 2003.. Location? Kuala Gula Bird Sanctuary.. I can still remember.. Because of some people SMOKING, added with the smoke from IKAN BAKAR, I was completely squished! Can't breathe!! So, I WAS EXCUSED FROM DOING ONE OF THE MOST INTERESTING PART OF CAMP!! Please, I don't want that to happen again!

But, it did.. Second time.. Location: PARIS.. My house there.. Why? My father among with some of his friends were smoking in the living room.. Luckily, the window was opened.. But, it still CHOKED ME! Because of that, I went to sleep early that night.. Missed some interesting conversations!

This third time?? Please.. ARE PEOPLE EXACTLY TRYING TO KILL THEMSELVES OR KILL OTHERS?? Please, for the love of GOD, STOP SMOKING IN PUBLIC PLACES THAT SAYS "NO SMOKING"!!!!!

If YOU smokers want to KILL ME or ISOLATE ME, I DON'T CARE! As long as others will actually live LONGER AND YOU LIVES WILL BE LONGER TOO!

With all due HATRED,
Hafiz Khairuddin

3 comments:

nadzighah said...

i, pers0nally, d0nt hate all sm0kers.
but i hate disrespectful smokers, that is, yg sm0king kat tmpat2 yang trang2 cakap n0 sm0king. huhu..

xpelah, saba jelah kayh.. =]

chris federick said...

Same opinion with nadzighah. Smoking should come with respect and common sense.

Anonymous said...

personally, I hate, loath and resent all smokers... you should be more vocal or proactive in telling them that you are not feeling comfortable with what they are doing...

all smokers are total idiots...