RSS

Feels Like Sharing - Part 2

Why do I feel like sharing? Don't ask why... I suddenly became obsessed with writing.. With my unfinished 'Armendora' and my beginning degree year, it gets harder and harder to actually concentrate on one particular thing.. Which is why suddenly procrastinating became a habit AGAIN...

Well, my second day is better than ever!

First class was Maths.. Hehe.. So funny when the lecturer misspelled my friend's name! Hahaha... Sing Jier, don't be mad ho! He didn't mean it.. Hehehe.. Not much happened..

Then, BM class with Miss ..... (can't say her name). I entered a bit late coz I went to see Mdm. .... (again, no name.. hahaha) to get something.. She asked me to join debate.. I said "I'll think about it." And she said "I'll call you CHICKEN if you didn't join!" Huhu.. So sad... Should I join??

After that, it was Human Development class with Mr. ..... (hahaha). This class was the funniest because he called my class monitor "Amma"! Why? Because when he asked her name, she said "Amanina" but, she pronounced it as "Ama.. Nina".. Hence, melekatlah nama "AMMA" for her.. Hahahahaha!!!

Not much happened today except we had to take down our scout project.. Director's orders.. Huhuhuhu...

With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

0 comments: