RSS

Wish for 2010...

I know this may sound stupid... Wait, IT DOES SOUND STUPID... But, I don't care.. I want these this year.. I may not get all them, but at least maybe SOME of them.. Well, here goes...

WISHLIST FOR 2010...

1) New laptop... Wanna replace my 'kuno' one... Mum, Dad, is it okay?? ^_^
2) A new bag... I don't care what kind of bag.. Laptop bag, sling bag, any kind will do..
3) New dictionary?? Hmm.. Looking for new editions of Cambridge & Oxford...
4) New MP3 player...
5) Thumb drive...
6) A SPECTACULAR BIRTHDAY!!! These past 2 years have been a bore for me.. *sigh*

To sum it all, I just want a GREATER, MORE MEMORABLE Birthday than the last 2 years.. Maybe the others above might be my birthday gifts??

Sounds annoying, I know.. Wanna barf? Puke? Laugh? Go ahead.. Be my guest.. (trying to sound sarcastic)

With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

0 comments: