RSS

Life So Far...

Well, as you all have known, I have entered my Degree Year in January (whoop-de-do!!) and what have happened since the last time I blogged?? Hehe.. Let me fill you in..

1) Classes Missed
Boy, this was DEFINITELY a bummer.. Since I'm still stuck with JPP work, I guess missing classes is a norm.. But, what really bums me out is that the never-understanding-lecturers. I mean, think about it.. You are out of class on an official duty, what did the lecturer say about you? "I DON'T CARE" I mean, what's the big deal? I know every class is important.. But, if it's an official duty that we definitely can't run away from? We have to go, whether we like it or not.. This is what happened to me since I joined JPP last year. My fellow cohort mates would know what I'm talking about. I'm not much of a complainer but when it comes to this sort of thing, it makes me feel like I don't want to LEARN anymore.. What to do? Luckily, I'm quitting JPP this year (thank GOD for the election coming up sometime this month). Let's just hope I won't be called OUT of class even when I'm NOT in JPP anymore.. Besides, even if I miss a class, my classmates can always fill me in with the lessons that I have missed.. Right?

2) Assignments
Ah, this topic.. It can never be brought out in a conversation when you are out ENJOYING yourselves. And yet,this is the mere thing that gets stuck in my head.. Can't help it! So, if you always see me with a bummed face, this is one of the reasons.. Even my imaginary friend Scotty can't help me much.. Lucky for me, he's always there for me.. =p
Anyway, this semester, we have 3 basically HARD assignments and 2 quite simple ones.. Hehe.. Don't have to tell here, though.. I bet you all have experienced this before..

3) Money
The MOST SENSITIVE topic ever to be brought up! Haha.. Allowance came out a few weeks back.. FOR THE WHOLE SEMESTER and let me just say I SUCK AT BUDGETING. So, there you go.. Don't ask me what have I bought.. Only my friends know that.. Hehehe... But, right now, I have enough money to sustain my life for the next 5 months.. So, there.. Mom, Dad, if I need money, I'll ask from you okay! Hehehe...

Well, I think that's basically it.. If I suddenly remember something that I want to share with you all, I'l definitely update later.. Till then, TOODLES!


With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

0 comments: