RSS

Mistakes Were Made, Promises Were Broken...

Of course, this entry has NOTHING except EVERYTHING to do with the title above...

Like I said, mistakes were made.. I can't say I'm perfect.. EVen I did some mistakes.. Some of them I may never forgive myself for doing it (Zariq, you know this better than I do!!).. So, right here, right now, let me just say this...

I'M SORRY!!!!!

Mom, I'm sorry for not being a good son to you lately.. What have I given you? Worries, anger...

Dad, I'm sorry for wasting your money during my foundation years... It seems that I can't really budget my expenses... So, I hope you can warn me whenever I'm doing it again..

My dearest friends, I'm sorry if I have ever made you all hate me.. I know most of the time, I am annoying (which is true, but I can't help it.. Maybe because of the ADHD..) and for that, you all must hate me to pieces (okay, I may have exaggerated that point). Sometimes, I even made you guys shout at me.. Felis, Mira, you know what I'm talking about..

My beloved seniors, I'm sorry if I had ever made you guys look at me like some kind of kid who doesn't quite know where he is right now.. Hostel life is kinda new to me, and I'm still getting myself used to it.. I hope you can understand...

I don't think I have broken any promises that I've made.. But, if I have, do tell me cause sometimes I tend to forget...

Again everyone, I'm TRUTHFULLY sorry...

With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

P/S: If you see my Facebook profile, I have changed my name back to its original name.. Hehe.. One of my BIGGEST mistakes ever!!

0 comments: