RSS

100th Post - What More To Say?

Wow, this is my 100th post here.. Phew.. Time does fly by, huh? Anyway, I haven't much to tell this time.. Just reflecting back what I've done so far and what have I got/learned from them...

1) EAT TOO MUCH
When you have money, and when you are as lonely as I am (despite my imaginary friend), you'll eat a lot. And I mean A LOT.. So, what have I got? Constant headache and stomachache. Also, I think appendix is attacking me since yesterday.. This is what happens when you EAT TOO MUCH.. Haihs..

2) ASSIGNMENTS
I know I've brought up this topic in the last post. But, hey! I don't give a damn.. Assignments are essentials in college life. So, there.. Right now, I'm struggling with Human Development's article review, Linguistics' report and Mathematics' essay.. Fuh.. All must be in after Chinese New Year (CNY) holiday.. Oh, did I mention I'm not going back this CNY? Hmm.. Another boring holiday in the campus.. Huhu.. More money will be wasted.. Which brings me back to point 1 but I'm not going to babble about it again..

3) ROOM CLEANLINESS
Well, I'm still having problems with keeping my side of the room clean and tidy.. Poor my roommate. Yan, I'm terribly sorry.. I've been the WORST roommate a person could ever had.. Haihs.. So, my plan for my BORING CNY holiday is TIDYING UP my room.. Hopefully, I can accomplish this..

4) MASSAGER
I desperately need a massage right now.. Neck pain, back pain, every inch of my body is in pain.. I wonder where can I get it.. Hmm.. Anyone can tell me where can I get the cheapest rate for a massage?

Like I said earlier, I haven't much to say.. So, that's it.. Oh, and also to my Chinese friends, GONG XI FA CAI! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

P/S: The first group of my seniors will be flying to OTAGO tomorrow.. I wish them (12 of them) have a good flight and may you all arrive there safe and sound!

0 comments: