RSS

CNY Celebration in Kuching...

Haha! First time celebrating Chinese New Year (CNY) in Kuching and it's much grander than in West Malaysia! Huhu.. Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm starting to LOVE Kuching!! Hehe.. Anyway, UPDATES!!

1) FIREWORKS & FIRECRACKERS
Haiyo... It's not like in West Malaysia.. Over here, fireworks NON-STOP!!! It was like a battlefield (Jordin Spark... Hehe) over here and I just can't sleep!! Huhu.. Remember my last post about reminding me of the ships' horns? Haha.. New year at my hometown was almost like CNY in Kuching.. Just replace the honking ships with non-stop fireworks!

2) VISITING...
This would be my first time visiting Chinese friends' houses during CNY.. Before this, I didn't do it. Haha.. Lame huh? But, I had so much fun visiting! First house was F's house in Stampin Tengah (is it correct?).. The next day, I (it was only me and the juniors) went to one of my junior's house (A).. Today, 4 HOUSES STRAIGHT!! Mdm. R's house, Mdm. A's house, Mdm. S's house and Dr. C's house.. Huhu... First house, we ate rice with rendang.. Second house, we ate heart-shaped waffles (yummy!!).. Third house was Sugar Bun's BROASTED CHICKENS! And the last house was just the munchy-munchy stuff (crackers, chips, biscuits...).. We were so full! Haha.. Had so much fun!

3) ANG PAU (did I spelled it correctly?)
Huhu.. You would think I got so much Ang Pau?? Truthfully, NO! Haha.. Just from F's house and Mdm. R's house.. Hehe.. But, I don't care about the Ang Pau.. All I can think about is the FUN I have visiting friends and lecturers!! Hehe...

Photos, log on to my Facebook account (if you are my friend, that is.. hehe)

With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

P/S: I have changed my name in Facebook.. So, if you can't find me, try ALL f your weird-named friends! Hehe..

0 comments: