RSS

Aaahhh... What A Day... (Feels Like Sharing - Part 3)

Yesterday, I was thinking... Should I update my blog? Tell the recent activities? Then, I decided 'not now, at least not YET..' And guess what? I was right! Huhuhu...

Today, we learned a new subject; PHILOSOPHY! Hehe.. Our lecturer?? Dr. ...... As always, I wouldn't mention the name.. Anyway, today for me (and for those who didn't take LITERATURE as their elective) get to wake up late because lit's from 7:30 to 9:30 am... So, I woke up at 6:30 am, performed my Subuh prayer and went back to sleep, ONLY TO BE WOKEN UP BY JP AT 7:30! AARRGGHH!!!! Disturber! Huhu.. For my class, it was Education Philosophy at 9:30 am.. And our lecturer was as happy and eager as ever to teach us! Huhu.. We learned a great deal about philosophy today (just the intro.. haha) and guess what happened in class?

'A' FELL OFF HER CHAIR!!! Hahahahaha!! Luckily, only the class saw it.. No lecturer at the time because she went for a meeting.. Anyway, she fell off with a BANG! and everybody laughed at her! Hahaha.. She officially became the LAUGHING STOCK of the class that moment.. Haha..

After that, we did a little sharing in class about Human Nature from Christian and Islamic perspectives, the similarities and differences and how it affects human nature... Quite an interesting topic.. Also, we learned a bit Biology because we looked into the Biological Perspective of Human Nature... Hehehe.. Chromosomes and DNAs, they just drives me crazy!!! sob sob

Scotty: You haven't prepared your slideshow yet..
Me: Hey, I didn't know my topic, OK? Thanks to F there, I didn't know! How am I supposed to do it??
Scotty: Just do it, then..
Me: Do on what? The whole book?
Scotty: .......

Well, that's about it.. We will start presenting our chapter by chapter presentations next week for Psychology and for tomorrow, we will discuss more about philosophy...

Till I blog again!

With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

0 comments: