RSS

A Tribute to Friends - Part 1


Well, I've been beaten up thinking of what to write (or blog) about here. Well, truth be told, this holiday has again been one of the most memorable holidays ever. My family and I spent some time together in the past 2 weeks.. Photos will be on my Facebook page. But now, let's focus on the main title of this post..

Why a tribute? Well, since I've been living in Kuching alone for 2 years now, friends are the closest thing I've got to family. I love them very much. But, there are few who made it to my top list. I'll be writing about 4 friends here. So, there'll be 4 parts of this blog. More coming up!

Who's on top? Haha.. Jeng jeng jeng!!


His name's Zariq Farhan... He's from the town of Semenyih, Selangor.. Why is he on top?? There are a few reasons why...

1) A Good Friend
For someone like me, Zariq understands me a lot.. And I mean A LOT! I'm pretty much of a loner back in Kuching, so he always asks me if I want to go out (and usually, I just tag along). Even though he sometimes didn't invite me (and I know for sure why), whenever I need him, he's always ready to help me (if he's not busy, that is).

He is a person of great talents & has a very unique attitude and personality. He's very friendly, funny, likes to gossip, and sometimes very spontaneous. For someone like Zariq, he sure knows how to keep secrets.. He even keeps some from me! Haha.. Zariq, you understand me too well!

2) A Great Leader
Now, I can't really brag about this part of Zariq.. Because you have to see it for yourself! When given a task, Zariq always did it in a way that most people doesn't expect him to do. Sometimes, it seems like it is out of his hands! And whenever he needs help, he always gets it easily... Why? Go back to point 1 on the part "very friendly" and you got it! You see, Zariq really knows how to kick start a conversation that would seem never-ending! How do you think he's got a huge number of friends! I don't even know how many he's got! Okay, that's out of the point.. Leader, now that's the point I'm trying to talk about.. Gosh! Anyway, Zariq always lead his group in his own, funny & strict way. He's very serious about his work, very concern about the people in his group. He always ask his group members about the task at hand. And that's why sometimes, his group has the BEST TEAMWORK ever! I'm not kidding! You can ask a lot of people in our campus and they'll tell you the same thing..

Well, most of the points I want to talk about are already in the two points above.. So, basically, Zariq is a very nice person, a very good brother, and a great friend to have. Anyway, Zariq, this post is definitely for you.. I can't stop myself from writing more about you, but I know you don't really like babbling or bragging..

Zariq, I LOVE YOU TO BITS!

With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

im deeply truly sori 4 being rude or selfish all this while....
now, i noe how do u feel bout me, n i rely appreciate dat,n honestly, i dunno wat im speechless....
bad thing bout me, i owez think im superior than u, but, truly, i aint...

u noe rite, i separate myself 4 several reasons though, everyone needs their private spaces smtimes...

we shud hang out more dis sem, n i wan u 2 b my housemate nex year, rely look into u...hahahha...

thanx 4 d tribute, it makes me become mo conscious of myself...;)

thanx a lot F.R.I.E.N.D , LOT OF LOVE 4 U 2!!