RSS

A Tribute to Friends - Part 2

Hmm... Here's part two... I know that I've promised to write about 4 friends here, but now I can't seem to put my fingers on the other 3, because basically, ALL MY FRIENDS ARE GOOD PEOPLE!

Huh, where to start, ek? I wonder...

1) Zariq
Well, this particular person is already mentioned in my previous entry... So, what else is there to write??

2) Felicity
Hah! This is the ONE person apart from my lecturers who dares enough to come face-to-face and tell me about my weaknesses. I still remember what she actually told me:

"Hafiz, you shouldn't use your group members to do your job for you.. You must contribute as well."
Well, Felis, thanks to you, I've learnt my lesson! Truth be told, I actually did my work that time (I'm sure you know when) and, I didn't share it because I didn't include examples, which I know Mrs. Lim would be furious at! Huhu.. (Correct my grammar if it's wrong anywhere.. hehehe) Oh, and she's also very good in making sure we are behaving in a very good manner, although some might find it a bit annoying.. Thanks, Felis!

3) Zai Qurratu 'Ainie
Hah, this particular sister... I'm not really sure what to talk about this particular person... Apart from being a very good listener and advisor, her special talent is FASHION! Hehe.. Zariq, this doesn't mean I'm not looking up to you! Hehe... She's a person who follows fashion and ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE with it.. She even keeps us up-to-date with fashion! Hehe... Because of her (and Zariq, of course!), I know what to where and HOW to wear those clothes... Hehehe... Oh, did I mention she also provided me with some TV series before? Well, that was before my Internet connection got slow.. Hehehe...

4) Barbara Jane
Now, this is a girl that any guy would be lucky to have as a girlfriend... Wanna know why? She's very kind, very attractive, and she's caring! She's always there for me whenever I'm down (it's not just Zariq who really care about my feelings =p) and she's also very helpful.. She's saved my butt a lot of times before... And, she's a very good listener too! She never judge people and she's one who keeps a secret really well.. If I can't tell Zariq about it, Jane is my shoulder to cry on... Jane, thanks for being there for me.. I'll always do the same for you!

Well, more to come tomorrow (or some time in the future).. But for now, these four are on my top list as VERY GOOD FRIENDS! Zariq, Felicity, Zai, Jane, I THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND...




With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

2 comments:

Barbara Jane said...

thanks a lot...really appreciate it.. u hv my word(which is to keep ur secret..shhhh!)

Are-Peace Archie said...

jane, heheheh.. i know u will keep them safe n sound! =D