RSS

Video Blogging?

I'm currently thinking of video blogging - like the ones of IniAnwarHadi, charlieissocoollike, arandavision, etc...

It would actually be very, very, VERY HARD... Especially on the "what to say" part...

It would actually be really interesting, though.. But then again, it would actually be really hard..

But, just trying my little not-my-best luck, I'll post one particular video that I actually recorded celebrating one of my friend's birthday here at my house...

So, wait for it as it might come out sometime next week... I'l definitely post it here on the blog as well as my Facebook account and YouTube... Just for fun, really..

Oh, and speaking of Facebook, I actually feel like I have 2 Twitter accounts now thanks to the new layout of Facebook... Some find sucks, some find it quite interesting, some love it, some hate it, but I just felt neutral about it... I mean, not much change there so.... Yeah...

Bye for now!

With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

0 comments: