RSS

59th Convocation Day of IPGM-KBL

Today was my college's 59th convocation day for those who have finished their course last year (those who does not fail, at least). So, it was a busy day for me and my JPP members.

This was what actually happened.

1) 7:00 a.m - Open up our little flower stall. We were selling flowers for the graduates and their parents or loved ones.
2) 8:00 a.m - Started business... At first, not so many customers as everyone was in a hurry to get ready for the ceremony.
3) 9:00 a.m - Arrival of the VIP guest.
4) 10:00 a.m - Business was booming! People came to see all the flowers we sell. Some people bought and reserved the flowers for their friends and loved ones.
5) 11:00 a.m - I sold some bouquet of flowers. I also bought one for my lecturer for her birthday.
6) 12:00 p.m - Stopped selling. Counted the money. Don't know how much we made, have to ask our treasurer for that. Hehehe...
7) 3:00 p.m - Attended a class...

So, even though it was convocation day, I still have to go to class. Urgh, can't even imagine!

With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

0 comments: