RSS

My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean...

My Bonnie lies over the ocean,
My Bonnie lies over the sea,
My Bonnie lies over the ocean,
Oh, bring back my Bonnie to me.
Bring back, bring back,
Oh, bring back my Bonnie to me, to me
Bring back, bring back,
Oh, bring back my Bonnie to me.

Have you ever heard that song? My classmates and I had a wonderful time with Mdm. Portia yesterday (3rd April) where we learned a few things that could be useful when teaching students in class. Nursery rhymes!

"My Bonnie" was just one of them. It can be used as a song for a musical chair contest, except that everyone must know the lyrics and know the action that goes throughout the song. One wrong move and you're out of the game!

Haha!!! Mdm. Portia, we want more!

With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

0 comments: