RSS

Mock Exam... What Actually Happened...

Haha... So, here's another miserable tale of my depressed, most unfortunate life. MOCK EXAM!

First day (30th March) - Language Description (Grammar)

What happened:

1) Woke up early, as usual (even though exams starts at 8:30 am...
2) Did my laundry
3) Went to Brooke's Hall for exam.
4) Sat in my place, took out my pens and my Matrix card.

After that, I totally realised something. "MY IC!!!" I shouted to myself.

5) Run back to my room to get my wallet.
6) Run back to Brooke's Hall for exam.
7) Flipped through question paper, checking for missing pages or something wrong with it. Clearly, something is wrong. No answers in the answer spaces!
8) 8:30 - START EXAM
9) Trouble with Phrasal Verbs...
10) Trouble with Tenses...
11) 10 MINUTES TO GO! Struggling with the word 'snowballs'.
12) Created a silly sentence with the word 'snowballs'. Just in time to drop my pen when the lecturer shouted "TIME'S UP!"

Second Day (31st March) - Language Development (Essay Writing)

What Happened:

1) It's one of my classmate's birthday!
2) Not so much happened, except for the fact that I almost waste my time DREAMING in the exam hall, IGNORING my question paper...
3) 5 minutes before time's up, I wrote my last sentence with difficulties since I was shaking so hard... Dunno why, maybe my Parkinson's just came at the wrong time...

Third Day (1st April) - English Studies (Literature)

What happened:

1) April Fool! Luckily no one FOOLED me...
2) Saw the questions for the first time.
3) Answered 'Unseen Poem' titled "ice-cream boys" by Muhammad Haji Salleh... Quite easy to interpret... Hope I can score that part.
4) Essay question... Compare & contrast "The Lesson" by Roger McGough and "The Best of School" by D. H. Lawrence... HARD!!!
5) Short story... "Everyday Use" by Alice Walker. Quite hard... Haizz...
6) Essay question... Discuss the child-adult relationships in "The Lumber Room" by H. H. Munro and "Charles" by Shirley Jackson... Sounds easy but if you don't remember the points, HARD!!!
7) Drama... "Trifles" by Susan Glaspell... Quite hard, but there are some 'free mark' questions...

Fourth Day (2nd April) - Social Studies

What happened:

1) It's my cousin's birthday!
2) See question...
3) Section A - 2 questions, choose one. Picked one on gender and society, discrimination on women...
4) Section B - 3 questions, choose 2. Picked 'violence against women' and 'advantages & disadvantages of e-mails as a medium of communication'.
5) Hooray for the next 7 months (Final Exam)!!!

So, basically that's what happened during my MOCK EXAM period. Hope that I'll get good results and didn't fail!

With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

1 comments:

fieqa said...

salam.
thanks for this post.really help me a lot..
wish me luck in my mock exam nexwik...!...insyaAllah

i found ur blog through google..

thanks~..