RSS

Holidays - Things To Do...

The title sounds familiar? For my class in Batu Lintang, you will know the little rhyme Mdm. Portia taught us...

Anyway, this entry focuses on the things I did and the things I'm supposed to do but never get around to them.

THINGS I SHOULD DO:
1) Clean the house (dusty)
2) Wash all the clothes and linens (inclusive of curtains)
3) Fold the laundry
4) Pay bills
5) Finish up Portfolio for next semester
6) Revise Language Description
7) Save money
8) Finish reading 'To Kill A Mockingbird'

THINGS I DID:
1) Wash laundry, excluding the curtains (haven't fold them yet)
2) Cleaned the house
3) Surf the Internet 24/7
4) Wasted money on camera and novel
5) Finished reading 'New Moon' and 'Skeleton Creek'

So, now I'm thinking... Is my life dull, or is it just boring as ever. Am I procrastinating???

With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

0 comments: