RSS

Tagged by Liz Izyani!!!

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 100 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.


WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Rose syrup this afternoon...
2. Last phone call: Abg
3. Last text message: Mama
4. Last song you listened to: How Did It Come To This - Take That
5. Last time you cried: Last two weeks...

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Not sure... Maybe
7. Been cheated on: Yes...
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Yes... But, not regretting it... Haha :p
9. Lost someone special: My ex-girlfriend... WHY???
10. Been depressed: Every day and every minute...
11. Been drunk and threw up: Never have and never will!

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. Blue
13. Orange
14. White

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend: Yes. Lots of them.
16. Fallen out of love: Nope... Not in a relationship...
17. Laughed until you cried: Always have, always will
18. Met someone who changed you: Yes. Lots of them...
19. Found out who your true friends were: Not yet... So far, most of them are supportive of me...
20. Found out someone was talking about you: People talk about me everytime. It's either they hate me, or some event that has to with me and their friends...
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Define "friends" and why would I do that???
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Uncountable...
23. How many kids do you want to have: As many as God's will...
24. Do you have any pets: Gobbo in Pet Society...
25. Do you want to change your name?: I only want to change my nickname!
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Nothing. Everyone forgot my birthday except my mom and brothers...
27. What time did you wake up today: Late... Around 8:00 a.m
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Facebook-ing
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Brothers & Sisters and Valley Girls!
30. Last time you saw your Mother: December last year. *sob sob*
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Wish that everyone would understand me better...
32. What are you listening to right now: Said It All - Take That
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Maybe... In MySpace or Friendster. Or, perhaps in France...
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: When's that gardener's coming to mow my lawn??? AARRGGHH!!!
35. Most visited webpage: Yahoo Mail, Friendster, Facebook, Bloggers, YouTube
36. Whats your real name: Muhammad Hafiz Bin Khairuddin
37. Nicknames: Abg Ngah (family & close friends), Hafiz (friends), Fiz (friends), Fei-Fei (close friends), and some other that I won't mention here...
38. Relationship Status: Single, not available...
39. Zodiac sign: Libra. 
40. Male or female?: Male
41. Elementary?: SK Methodist
42. Middle School?: SMK Methodist (ACS), SMK Pekan Baru, SMK Panglima Bukit Gantang, SMK Syed Hassan
43. High school/college?: IPGM Kampus Batu Lintang
44. Hair colour: Black
45. Long or short: Short
46. Height: Not sure, haven't measure yet. Probably 157
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Emma Watson!!!
48: What do you like about yourself?: I dunno... Lots of stuff about me...
49. Piercings: None
50. Tattoos: No way!
51. Righty or lefty: Righty.

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery: Never had one
53. First piercing: None..
54. First best friend: Nabila Farhana... SK Methodist... Call her Ika. Hahaha!!!
55. First sport you joined: Football. Regret it ever since...
56. First vacation: First time to Paris...
58. First pair of trainer: ???

RIGHT NOW
59. Eating: Chewing gum... Thinking of Maggi Mee later...
60. Drinking: Not drinking. Probably rose syrup again later...
61. I'm about to: Go and see what's wrong with my camera and my brother's phone and the bank to check allowance. Hehe...
62. Listening to: Gamelan music... Weird? It's therapy!
63.Waiting on: That gardener mentioned above...

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids?: Of course!
65. Get Married?: Would you believe me if I say no? Hehe...
66. Career?: English Teacher...

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: Lips...
68. Hugs or kisses: Kisses, but I prefer both
69. Shorter or taller: Shorter, taller also can, but not so tall
70. Older or Younger: Both, but not too old or too young.
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Both, and maybe understanding and caring
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Not sure...
73. Sensitive or loud: Both
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Dunno...
76. Kissed a stranger: Have I? I'm not sure. Hehe...
77. Drank hard liquor: Like I said, never have, never will
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Glasses
79. Sex on first date: Haram!!!
80. Broken someone's heart: Maybe, I'm not that sure...
82. Been arrested: By a cop? Nope, not yet...
83. Turned someone down: I've turned lots of people down already... Planning to do it again. Haha
84. Cried when someone died: Yes, my late grandfather...
85. Fallen for a friend?: *blush*

DO YOU BELIEVE IN
86. Yourself: Yes!
87. Miracles: Yes!
88. Love at first sight: This one, I'm not sure...
89. Heaven: Of course!
90. Santa Claus: Myth...
91. Kiss on the first date: On the cheek, yes. Lips? Maybe. Haha...
92. Angels: Yes!

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Hehe... Only dated 2 girls...
95. Did you sing today?: Bits of songs... Mixed, so, more like medley. Hehe...
96. Ever cheated on somebody?: Not sure... On my girlfriends? No... One of them cheated on me...
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: Never will. Let the past be the past.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: Same as the answer above...
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: Heck, no!
100. Posting this as 100 truths?: Of course, or maybe got some lies here and there...

And now, I proudly tag all bloggers listed in my list and all my followers! Haha...

With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

2 comments:

Nurul Izyani Yaacob said...

Haiyo..My name Liz Yani k..
no extra "IZ"..
Haha
Btw, congrats for completing the questions..
:-)

Are-Peace Archie said...

ooppss!!!
sorry!!!
hehehe