RSS

Long-time favourite - PULUT DURIAN!!!

Haha, you must think I'm crazy putting this entry in... But, it's a part of my mundane, dull life... So, here goes...

Last Thursday, I went to my grandmother's house, as I always do, for my lunch... Once I'm there, there was a certain smell that I haven't sniffed for YEARS... "What was it?" my little heart said. "Oh, not to worry," I replied to myself, "It's just durian." Then, I stopped. DURIAN??? HERE??? RIGHT NOW???

AARRGGHH!!!

Am I dreaming??? I must be dreaming! Pinch me!!!
Fortunately, I wasn't dreaming... It was for real! And, to top that up, my grandmother prepared me some pulut to eat with the durian. Hence, my all-time favourite dish, PULUT DURIAN was heavenly appeared in front of my eyes... Hahaha!!!

Yes, after what seems like a lifetime, I was reunited with my dear baby... Huhu...
Bon Appetite!!!

Pics, log on to my FaceBook account...

With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

0 comments: