RSS

Blood Donation - One Pint Can Save A Human Life...

Fuh, a strong entry... For the first time ever (is it?) my post will be a positive one...

BTW, this is a part of the main title of this blog (TLATOAFET) but, eventually EVERYONE must have at least ONCE donated their blood (unlike some people who are afraid when they see BLOOD).

My first time donating... Ngee~~~ Happy... Confused...

Why happy? I JUST SAVE A HUMAN LIFE!!!~~~

Why confused? I NEARLY FAINTED THAT TIME...

The full story:
The blood donation was held at our beloved Dewan Brooke until 1:00 pm... My lecturer, Mr. ******* asked us whether we wanted to donate some. We agreed (since last time on February, NONE OF US DID) and the whole class went to Brooke to join the others there...

THE QUEUE WAS QUITE LONG!!! For a very good deed, yes, most of the people would definitely want to participate. The boys from my class... Hahaha... Some of them are CHICKENS!!! (Yes, I'm referring to a particular twin here, even though they are not twins) The ones who donated (boys, of course) are Me, Fareed, Kenneth... Out of six boys (yes, small class) we are the only ones donated. One of us (I won't mention his name) can't see blood flowing... Seeing blood will make him faint. Bloodphobic? YES... Poor him...

Girls? Felicity, Nadzaty, Ain, and some others... Hehehe... Enjoyed the time so much!

After I have doanted, I went over to the place where they offer drinks and biscuits. What happened? I took my drink, and suddenly, my head started spinning... Then, Felicity said "Hafiz, you look pale! Go and rest there!" I went over to one of the donating chairs, ALMOST FAINTED WHEN I REACHED THERE... Luckily, the nurses there were very quick to catch me before I literally fall on the floor...

Huh, even though it's scary, I DONATED!!!

So, people... DERMALAH DARAH KEPADA MEREKA YANG MEMERLUKAN. IKLAN JABATAN KESIHATAN (quote Nabil Raja Lawak)...

With all due respect/You know you love me,
Hafiz Khairuddin

1 comments:

zerpan said...

omg.... does it pain so much?? seriously, i can't see peoples' BLOOD FLOWING.. but if my blood is flowing, im just ok.. i just cant get it..