RSS

Weekly Update: Parents Visit, Grammar Portfolio, Forum, Video Clip and 'Maycomb Tribune'

Hehe... Hi again, people!

First of all, sorry for not updating this blog for quite some time. Seems like I'm busier than ever (is that a word? "BUSIER"?). But, now that I have some time to kill, I might as well tell you guys what actually happened during my absence from my blog...

1) Parents Visit
As I said on my previous post, my parents are coming, AND THEY DID! Hehe... I was touched when my mother called, telling me that she's on her way to my campus...

Mama: Bengah, Mama on the way nak gi kat Bengah ni. Tunggu la kat pagar.
Me: Ye ke? OK, Bengah tunggu...

A few minutes after that, a taxi came over while I was waiting at the gate. Seeing the faces of my parents really make me want cry out loud! Huhu... We hugged and talked for a while. While we were talking, the head warden of the hostels came over. Once he saw me with my parents, he told me to do something; TAKE MY PARENTS AROUND KUCHING.

Head Warden: Apa ni Hafiz? Kenapa cakap kat depan gate je? Bawak la mak ayah kamu ni keluar jalan-jalan...
Me: Betul boleh, cikgu?
Head Warden: Boleh... Kamu nak tido luar pun boleh. Tapi, esok pagi kena balik sini la...

Surprising, isn't it? Hehehe... So, we went out to Pasar Satok and Waterfront that day... I wanted to take them to Kampung Boyan, but my mom was afraid to hop on the tiny boat that will take us across the river to the village. Hehehe...

There's not much to tell because I only met them for a day. The next day, they went to the airport to catch their 8:00 am flight back to Peninsular Malaysia...

2) Grammar Portfolio, Forum, Video Clip and 'Maycomb Tribune'
You must be wondering what the hell are those things, right? Truth be told, those are my assignments! Hehehe... Due date? 24th August!!! Huhu... SO much to do, SO LITTLE TIME!!!

3) Influenza A H1N1
The virus? Because of it, my WHOLE CAMPUS was QUARANTINED for a week and it ends TODAY! Huhu.. 1 whole week without outing (except when I went out with my parents) is really depressing... Short of money, can't go out to take some... Food? Luckily, cafe is here... Otherwise, MAGGI IS OUR ONLY SOLE COMPANION... Hehehehe...

Well, that's about everything that actually happened for the past week... I'll try to update more and more often... Till then,

You know you love me / With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin