RSS

Bored With Classes...

Daily Update: It seems that towards the end of every year, people are getting busier and busier (ENOUGH WITH THAT WORD!). With the air condition here in Kuching (yes, AIR POLLUTION, causing TERRIBLE HAZE), people seem to get stressed easily.

Wonder why's my entry title's like that? Well, truth be told, I'M SICK OF CLASSES! Not that I hate the lecturers... It's just that lecturers are getting busier and busier (again with that word) that I felt like I'm ignored (or better yet, the WHOLE CLASS is ignored). Huhu...

I know that lecturers are busy preparing for our exam papers, and we need to prepare for our upcoming exams (which for Primary School TESL, is on 26-29 October 2009... But, WE ALSO NEED THE LECTURERS TO ASK QUESTIONS IN CASE WE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND OR CLUELESS ON A PARTICULAR TOPIC IN OUR SYLLABUS.

Haihs, I guess this means replacement classes throughout the semester...

You know you love me/With all due respect/XOXO,
Hafiz Khairuddin

0 comments: