RSS

Ball on the Face!

Have you ever played football (or as the Americans call it soccer)? I can bet almost everyone in this world (excluding the new born babies and those who are already dead) have played it, at least once. It is a really interesting game, football. But it can be dangerous as well.

I guess all of you should have known what I'm talking about when you guys see the title of my blog. Surprising isn't it? But, that's what had happened to me about three weeks ago (before I created this blog).

I have forgotten about it, actually. But, when I saw Michael kicking the ball, the very ball that I'm talking about, the one that I'll tell the story right in the next paragraph, it really made me remember it back. Oh, God!

It was way past evening, as in dawn, and I was walking back to my room from my friend's room after discussing about something that is almost as boring as an encyclopedia telling you about the water cycle. That time, there are some boys, including Emerson, playing football at the foyer of the hostel. I was walking away from them, carefully avoiding myself from the playing crowd when Emerson kicked the ball, sadly, towards me, and it hit me right in the face.

I can also bet everyone who are reading this (excluding new born babies and those who are already dead) have face humiliation in public. It is such a shame to be kicked in the face with a ball, and eventually, everyone - and I mean everyone - will definitely laugh at you.

So, that's what happened to me about three weeks ago. Of course, Emerson had apologize to me, but I can never forget that particular evening, or dawn.

0 comments: