RSS

PLKN and Mock Exam...

PLKN, PLKN, PLKN...
Exam, Exam, Exam...

Why PLKN? Why Exam???

PLKN = My brother just went there this morning (20th March)... A bit sad he's not around anymore... Alone... (Lonely, I'm so lonely, I got nobody, On my own, OOOHH!!!) For me, it is a bit less fortunate because I'm so quiet when he's not around... Fight, shouting and other things that leads to an argument are all gone... Huhu... Bro, have fun in Kem PLKN White Resort, Balik Pulau, Penang!

Exam = Mock exams are coming up on 30th March... Oh, God! Study, study, study... Also, a Language Description will be held after this holiday... So, more and more exams are coming! Also, not forgetting pop quizzes by my favourite English Studies lecturer... Study, study, study...

Why the repetition of the same words? Guess on your own... Huhu...

With all due respect,
Hafiz Khairuddin

0 comments: