RSS

What a day, A TERRIBLE DAY!!!

I think only God knows how I felt today... Too many things happened at the same time. Some of them I won't mention here, but there are certain things that I should said out loud since Margaret (not a real name) told me about my weaknesses. But, I won't tell it straight away. I'll tell them based on what had really happened to me.

Hafiz: Ally (not a real name), how's our assignment for Numerical Literacy? Is it done, or do I need to do something else?

Ally: (in an angry way) You did the introduction wrongly! I have to do it over again! Haiyo!

Hafiz: I did it wrongly?

Ally: (after taking out the assignment) This is how an introduction should look like!

Do we have to correct other people's mistakes in that manner? Or should we do it like how Margaret did to me earlier this year?

Margaret: Hafiz, I think you should know this. I think you are taking your group members for granted.

Hafiz: What makes you say that?

Margaret: Your 'Phrasal Verb' presentation just now. You were reading it through Ginny's (not a real name) work. What about your part? Where is it?

Hafiz: I did my part. It's just that I forgot to put in sentences as examples for the phrasal verbs. That's why I read it through Ginny's work. I did my part. But, I don't want to be scolded by Mrs. Spasky (not a real name).

Margaret: Oh, it's okay. Next time, do it properly, okay?

Hafiz: Okay. Thanks, Margaret.

Your pick; Margaret's way or Ally's way?

2 comments:

amira rodzizan said...

i want it to be my way. Amira's way ;D

Anonymous said...

actually hafiz,
both of them said those things to u so that u can change...
change to be a better person...
change so u do your work next time...
don't deny it, please...
i know this coz i know u...
i'm not saying that u didnt do ur work at all...but sometimes i found out that u didnt do your work properly...
and when u did that, everybody didn't like it...
so please, do your work...
100% effort...

sincerely,
n...
=D