RSS

First Day Back... Classes, Cancelled or Not???

First day back with classes. Sunday night, I received a message from Margaret.

Margaret:
Hi everyone, there are a lot of things to inform you and PLEASE don't let me repeat myself OK? First, Mrs. Spasky will not be around but Friday she'll come to class. Mdm. Josephine will conduct a test on a date yet to be announced so be prepared. Mdm. Portia won't be around this week until Saturday. Givr me the answers for the unseen poem question she gave us if you want it marked tomorrow during Numerical Literacy. Mr. Montgomery won't be around as well and Mdm. Natalie won't be around on Wednesday and Thursday. Bring along your coursework task A to be handed in.

This morning, got another 2 messages that really confused me. One from Mdm. Portia and one from James.

Mdm. Portia:
Margaret and Hafiz, tell everyone I'll be taking Mrs. Spasky's classes. See you all at 7:30! Sorry, Margaret, I changed my mind!

James (about 20 minutes later):
Mdm. Portia just called. Classes at 8:00 a.m. Mrs. Spasky's classroom. Please spread the word.

So, to end my confusion, I went to class at exactly 7:30 a.m after informing Mdm. Portia where the class is. When I went there, nobody was there (as everyone just got the message). Then, out of the blue, Mdm. Portia arrived. Surprised to see me alone, she asked me.

Mdm. Portia: Hafiz, where are the others? Why are you alone?

Hafiz: I got your message. Then, James sent me another telling everybody that your class is at 8:00.

Mdm. Portia: No, no, no! 7:30 a.m... Call them now. Tell them if they are not here by 8:00, I'll just go back.

Called James, texted everybody that the class was at 7:30. Everybody was rushing with James feeling all guilty. Poor James... Hope he is all well now.

0 comments: